Welcome江苏快三 to the e-Marriage Application of the Sarasota County Clerk and Comptroller's Office. Now that you have decided to get married, Congratulations and Best Wishes are in order!
This self-service kiosk provides a quick and efficient e-Marriage license application designed to improve the process by eliminating the need to stand in line. After all, it is a special event and we want to help make it easy and hassle-free. When you complete the application at this self-service kiosk, the information will be sent electronically to the Customer Service Representative. I would like to extend my personal wishes for a long and happy life.
--Karen E. Rushing, Clerk of the Circuit Court and County Comptroller
Before You Begin
- Anyone who needs interpreting services must provide their own interpreter.
- Review our Pre-Wedding Checklist to learn:
- Requirements to get a license;
- What you need to bring with you;
- Important dates and three-day waiting period information; and
- Your option to get married at the courthouse.
- Read the (). You will need to confirm you have read the information before your can receive your license.
- Florida Residents can access the directory of Premarital Course Providers to ensure your provider is registered with our office to receive the reduced fee and waive the waiting period.
Complete Your Marriage Application
After reviewing the information above, you can . Once submitted, speak to a deputy clerk at the Marriage License / Recording counter to proceed with the marriage application process.